- Made of temperature-resistant Viton by a major OEM supplier. Will not harden in use.
- For use on inlet valves on bike and car engines.
- Can be used on any engines with valves of nominal 5/16” stem diameter.
- Prevents oil getting sucked down the guide into the inlet tract and the combustion chamber.
- Fits over inlet valve guide
- Designed to let enough oil through to keep the valve lubricated.
- Compact overall outside diameter to enable use on engines with double or triple valve springs.
Fits a valve guide machined to 0.530” external diameter to accept the seal. We recommend using Colsibro or other suitable bronze alloy valve guides and using valves with unmarked stems. The valves we sell are very suitable for use with these seals as they have a hard surface with a high surface finish. Fitting notes and dimensions are available for reading and saving here. Price is per seal.
140428 © Ebor Bikes 2014