Premium quality valve springs made from the best materials.
- Material: super clean Silicon Chromium Vanadium Nickel alloy steel, produced for the manufacture of valve springs and other springs requiring high fatigue properties and good relaxation properties.
- Manufacture: made in the UK to the original BSA specification for the BSA 500cc DBD and 350 cc DB motors (BSA part nos. 65-2495 inner and 65-2494 outer). In manufacture the springs are coiled, stress relieved, shot peened and then hot preset to give them optimum fatigue and relaxation properties.
- As used in our conversion kit for alloy head A10 BSA twins.
- Also correct fitment for the BSA B50.
- As per the original BSA specification, the outer springs are variable rate.
- A pair of these DBD valve springs weighs typically approximately 63 grams.
- The fitting notes give correct installed length range for installation.
- With suitable valve retainers these springs can be used in many other engines.
Price is for two inner/outer spring pairs, i.e. one set is needed for a single cylinder engine and two sets for a twin.
Fitting is described in the note covering the alloy head BSA A10 valve spring conversion that we market. The note can be viewed, printed or saved as a file, click here.
141104 © Ebor Bikes 2013