- Interchangeable with those available from Eddie Dow in the 1960s.
- Fits all BSA alloy head A10 models. Will not fit A7, A10 or A7SS as they use different collets.
- Made in the UK from aerospace certificated bar stock on CNC equipment.
- To be used in conjunction with Gold Star valve springs, which are also available from Ebor Bikes as well as the standard BSA collets for these bikes (part no 65-1624) and the standard valve spring cups (part no 67-886).
- Less than half the weight of the original BSA steel retainers (about 10.1 grams each, compared to the steel originals at 23.8 grams).
- The design was also used on Cosworth Fords, revving to 11,000 rpm (E Dow, private communication).
- Used in the Ebor Bikes BSA alloy head A10 performance valve spring conversion.
The fitting notes for the alloy head A10 performance valve spring conversion, available for reading or saving here, cover installation of these retainers.
Price is for a set of 4 retainers.
131013 © Ebor Bikes 2013