Delivery and postage
This is worth reading right through!
- We use the UK Royal Mail for sending to both UK and international destinations.
- We send all packages out on “signed for” services to both the UK and worldwide.
- The Royal Mail web site http://www.royalmail.com/ describes these services in full detail.
- We take reasonable endeavours to post what you order by the next working day.
- Our aim is to provide an excellent service to everyone who orders from us.
- Within the UK, we offer two options:
- Packages up to 750g are sent UK Confirmed 1st Class Large Letter or Small Parcel according to bulk, packages heavier and up to 2Kg are sent UK Confirmed 1st Class Small Parcel, and heavier up to 20Kg are sent Confirmed 1st Class Medium Parcel.
- Packages are sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm service.
- Within the UK, if someone is not available to sign for goods then the Royal Mail leave a card notifying you of the non-delivery, which offers you pick-up options as described at http://www.parcelforce.com/receiving-parcel .
- It is up to you to have someone available at the destination address to sign for and collect the mail item on the days when delivery is expected. Your package has to be signed for!
International packages are sent using Royal Mail International Airmail Signed For service.
Packages for international customers that are for delivery outside the European Union will have a Customs Form CN22 attached to the package. On this we declare the Sterling value of the contents and it may cause the package to be held in the destination country’s Customs until duty is paid. The form also officially permits the Customs to open the package.
If you get any problems regarding shipping or delivery, please email us at email@example.com and we will investigate and reply to you. Please include the relevant reference numbers for your order so we can ensure that we are looking at the right order. Thanks.
131024 © Ebor Bikes 2013